From: Chetrasena <sdokkokt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Forcing people to swear is wrong
To: "Cambodia Discussion (CAMDISC) - www.cambodia.org"
<camdisc@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 1:33 PM

H.E. Samdach Decho is undisputable master of all Cambodian, from the
lowest to the highest, he is the leader.He is the current master of
all subject in the kingdom, all source and sum are his, no one else.
Democracy is a joke .The rule of law is applicable to ordinary
innocent Cambodian. Today, Cambodian people in Cambodia are happy to
live under abusive rule, at least better than Pol Pot era, they will
vote for CPP for the rest of their lives. Peace and Stability are the
great momentum of current ruling strategy, thank to Hanoi without such
protege, the whole kingdom would collapse to another endless chaos,
because Cambodian people do not how manage their lives.That what we
are, it's time for us to concede our failure, we failed to unite, we
failed to strive, but we are the champion of divide, and blame.