*Subject:* Fwd: Know Where It's Made

 *Subject: **Fw: Know Where It's Made*

*Know Where It's Made*

*This is useful grocery shopping.
*

The whole world is afraid of China-made "black hearted goods".

Can you differentiate which one is made in Taiwan or China ?

If the first 3 digits of the barcode are 690, 691 or 692, the product is
MADE IN CHINA.*

*471 is Made in Taiwan .

This is our right to know, but the government and related departments never
educate the public, therefore we have to RESCUE ourselves..

Nowadays,  Chinese businessmen know that consumers do not prefer products
"MADE IN CHINA ", so they don't show from which country it is made.

However, you may now refer to the barcode, remember if the first 3 digits
are:

**690-692 **… **then it is MADE IN CHINA **
00 - 09 **… **USA & CANADA**
30 - 37 **… **FRANCE**
40 - 44 … GERMANY*
*47 .. Taiwan**
49 **… **JAPAN**
**50 **… **UK**
*
*BUY USA by watching for "0" at the beginning of the number.  We need every
boost we can get!*

 ------------------------------
 ------------------------------

****please help stop SPAM by removing all email addresses before forwarding
& using "blind copy" (bcc) when emailing multiple recipients.  Thanks!

*_______________________________________*

*Please be advised that all outgoing mail from this send is scanned by
McAfee's Virus scan and is virus free**.*

Save energy, paper and money -- *get the Green
Toolbar<http://toolbar.aol.com/green/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000037>
.*

--
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving,
and that's your own self."