I don't take side if Sam Rainsy has opposed everything the government
has done, it would be bad. If so, SRP has to change their strategy
right?

But as I know, CPP under Hun Sen's leadership has never relaxed in
dehumanize their opponents...what do you think in this aspect? What do
you think about good products by commanding others to absolutely
follow, not to oppose?

KY