Dear Phen Kim Ving;

I don't know what is in your head to conclude that the disclosure of
Vietcamlao is a racist slur. Of course, the word "Vietcamlao"
originated in a Vietnamese blog
http://ttxphongck.multiply.com/journal/item/237/237

And some of our Cambodians just elaborated and debated about it. But
why you think this is a racism? You forget to say that a Vietnamese
Phong who tried to publicize this plan is a racist towards Khmer or I
and Chetrasen are racist towards Vietnamese?

However, though you like it or not, you have tendency towards
Vietnamese more than Khmer, or Khmer more than Vietnamese I don't
care; I care only that the trend of Vietcamlao is appearing provable
and testable within any contexts. I am really appreciate with this
fast advancing of Vietcamlao Federation by the Vietnamese leaders.

If you have Khmer mind, please don't be jerk to debate this trend
publicly; and also if you have Vietamese mind, you have to accept the
truth, the truth that Vietnamese leaders and Uncle Ho have achieved
more than half about making Lao and Cambodia as their satellite states
through Federal Republic of Vietcamlao.

Let cross your fingers for more debate on this issue.

KY