Yes, Neak Kampuchea...what you are saying is right according to plan
of "Don Dien". After driving away all Khmer Rouge cadres, Vietnamese
leaders immediately structured the political institution for Cambodia.
To maintain its winning value, this foreing-made institution needed
king and running a fake electoral government.

Yes, the drama is oning. In the past, it was able to hide, at the
present this plan is not secret and don't think that the wolrd and
Cambodian people cannot see.

Cambodian younger generation will topple this fake structure soon.

KY