Like your name itself...you might have no day to understand the
concept of keeping "status quo" in order to achieve their absolute
goal.

Truly, fact speaks itself. Hun Sen can do many things such as
intimidating his people who are already in the fearful feeling
mentality,...yes he can use stick and stone very well to tame and cope
his people....these all are what Hun Sen is achieving nowadays.

KY