Some of your aspects are not that bad. Younger generation of Cambodia
surely pursue highest esteem in destining their nation. I am very
proud in among them, and I am hopefully to lead a change for the the
chronic of Cambodia disease.

However, your writing is not that helping to bring self-dependency and
true change of Cambodia.

KY