I really don't know what you are trying to say.
You seem to think alot about good things. They are not necessarily the
reality.
Here are reasons why I am sayin it. Please do not hesitate to give us
your view if you are so kind.
We have been hearing so much about the suffering in Cambodia. At the
same time, that suffering seems to be blame on Vietnamese. However,
Vietnamese really have not put their hands on Cambodians to commit
those evil things. Only Cambodians have done it to their own country
with or without the influence from Vietnam. Yet, Cambodians like
yourself still blame Vietnamese.

We also have heard alot about gracious Cambodian race is. Your work
tells us alot that you are trying to show the world how gentle
Cambodians are, and how they have been victimized by Vietnamese. As
far as we know, Vietnamese did not commit the genocide in that darkest
years of the Cambodian history. Cambodians layed their hands on those
lives. They mostly didn't even use any bullets. Those victims mostly
were clubbed to death by their evil people of their own. Yet, you are
still trying to make Vietnamese responsible for it. On the other hand,
we are not hearing the blame on Kissinger, Nixon and the bombings any
more here. They used to do the same saying that USA was responsible
for the genocide in Cambodia because they did those things during
Vietnam war.

Dear Sir,
Can you explain all of those things to us since you seems to know so
much.
Thanks