Tell Henry Kissinger to change the rule of the game.
Restore Cambodia independence .

Why ?

Henry,  you had destroyed the Khmer race, their home land totally since
1969-2011.
THE KHMER PEOPLE HAVE NO QUARREL WITH THE JEWS , WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO THE
KHMER IN THIS CRUEL MANNERS ?

you have to fix it .

IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE FOR GERMANY TO PAY ISRAEL $ 3 BILLIONS A YEAR
IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE FOR AMERICA  TO PAY ISRAEL $ 3 BILLIONS A YEAR
THEY REALIZE THAT THE CONTRACTS FOR BOTH COUNTRIES NO LONGER VALID .

Millions & millions  of American people got mad and woke up. They see that
their country is occupied by the same people that occupied Germany & Japan
after the WWI.
American people believe that they had won the WWII , and wondering why ,
America too,  is becoming an occupied country  like Germany & Japan ?

"The Israeli Lobby owns the Congress, media, Hollywood, Wall Street, both
political parties, and the White House. This kind of talk will get people fired
by this lobby, as we have seen recently with White House correspondent Helen
Thomas and CNN anchor Rick Sanchez. However, many Americans are growing tired
of the arrogance of the Israel Lobby and their bigoted attitudes toward anyone
who challenges their influence-peddling and their ridiculous insistence that
Israel must be supported because of some ancient fairy tales involving some
tribes who wandered the deserts of the Middle East and saw and heard
non-existent things because of sun stroke, drinking bad water, and smoking
local hallucinogenic plants."
- Wayne Madsen

The Japanese begin to see that millions of American people are being
exploited,abused by the Zionist Jews who run America today on their behalf,
just woke up and see the truth. They see that a group of Zionist Jew like the
kind of demon Henry Kissinger's group  is allowed to destroy  America with 4
wars,  while America continues to go to wars with Irak, Afghanistan, Pakistan,
Libya with money borrowed from China ?

ASEAN summit fails to resolve Thai-Cambodia conflict

By Olivia Rondonuwu Olivia Rondonuwu – 1 hr 35 mins ago

JAKARTA (Reuters) – Southeast Asian leaders failed to achieve any breakthrough
Sunday to end deadly border skirmishes between Thailand and Cambodia that
overshadowed a regional summit in Jakarta supposed to showcase progress toward
economic integration.
(Additional reporting by Aditya Suharmoko; Writing by Neil Chatterjee; Editing
by Andrew Marshall)