Here's what I don't understand.

Sihanouk grasped the power for a long time. And the people were cheering.
Sihanouk had done wrong. Yet the people were still cheering. I want to make it
very clear.Sihanouk played a major role in bringing Khmer Rouge to power. He
was not a clean person.

Here is my question. It's ok for Sihanouk to grasp power for so long. And he
can't do no wrong. Why is it not ok for Hun Sen?
Please understand that I am not saying that Hun Sen is right or wrong. That is
not the subject being discussed here.

At the same time, Hun Sen , Khmer Rouge run away and Vietnamese came to get us
out of the slaughter machine. This is fact whether Vietnamese invaded Cambodia
or not.

---
"Cambodia Discussion (CAMDISC) - www.cambodia.org" group.
to camdisc+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.