Mark, you have to use

set :deploy_via, :copy

(more info at capify.org) - but you can't use your SCM features unless
there's a repository server that your application server can retrieve the
code from. In this case, there isnt' - the failure is cap trying to instruct
your target server to log into your workstation to do the deploy (or
something!)

-- Lee Hambley

Twitter: @leehambley | @capistranorb
Blog: http://lee.hambley.name/