You are invited to "MY HEART CHOOSE TO BLESS YOU.".

By your host Angela Mayer:

     Date:              Friday June 12, 2009

     Time:              7:00 am - 8:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:            Dear friend i am Mrs Angela Mayer and i have been
surfering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two
days to leave.I am from (limerick) Ireland but base in Africa Burkina Faso
since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.Now
that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no
child.I have 3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso
which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina
Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writting this letter now through
the help of my computer beside my sick bed.I also have 2.5Million US Dollars at
Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to
the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they
should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take
50% of the money and give 50% to the offernage home in your country for my
heart to rest.You are to contact the bank through this email adress
ecobank...@voila.fr

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

http://calendar.yahoo.com/angela_mayer42?v=126&a1=0&iid=9xQ3Hqh%40eGCVa89l1xNodX3%40OEMw%40PZ8a%40QG%40x%40%40&igid=9hB7bgtcIUCH%40899PxQzYRd%40XBBfBJ5Ou%40%40vi4nbuov%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: