ATTENTION:UKONLINE.CO.UK WEBMAIL SUBSCRIBER:

This Email is from Customer Care and we are sending it to every,  Email
accounts Owner
for safety. we are having congestion's due to the anonymous registration of
webmail
accounts so we are shutting down some  accounts and your account was among
those to be
deleted. We are sending you this email so that you can verify and let us know
if you
still want to use this account.

If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space
below.
Your User name, password,date of birth and your country information would be
needed to
verify your account. Due to the congestion in all mail users and removal of all
used
accounts, would be shutting down all used accounts, You will have to confirm
your E-
mail by filling out your Log in Information below after clicking the reply
button, or
your account will be suspended within 72hours for security reasons.

*Email Username :..............
*Email Password :..............
*Date of Birth :..................
*Country or Territory: ........

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and
will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We
apologize for
any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 72 Hours
of
receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
Your response should be send to the following e-mail address.

Your Admin Manager:  careu...@consultant.com
Yours In Service,
Mrs. Timothy Philgreen
____________________

Nota:  La Universidad del Sagrado Corazón le notifica que el contenido de este
correo electrónico, al igual que sus anejos, está destinado únicamente a la
persona o personas a quien fue dirigido y puede contener información
confidencial o privilegiada.  Si usted lo recibe equivocadamente, queda
apercibido de que el uso, revisión, retroalimentación, divulgación,
distribución y reproducción del mismo, ya sea oralmente o por cualquier otro
medio, o cualquier acción relacionada con el mismo está prohibida.  En tal
caso, debe comunicarse con el remitente y eliminar el correo y sus anejos de
cualquier computadora en la cual haya sido recibido o depositado.

Somos un Patrono con Igualdad de Oportunidades de Empleo y Acción Afirmativa
(F/MD/V).

Notice:  Universidad del Sagrado Corazón, informs you that the total contents
of this e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, reproduction whether orally or through any other media and/or any
action taken regarding this message is prohibited.  If you received this
message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
(F/M/D/V).

Kirim email ke