Can CAS logging be configured to log validation responses as they would be
sent to the client? E.g., something like this for /p3/serviceValidate:

  <cas:serviceResponse xmlns:cas="http://www.yale.edu/tp/cas";>
    <cas:authenticationSuccess>
      <cas:user>username</cas:user>
      <cas:attributes>
        <cas:firstname>John</cas:firstname>
        <cas:lastname>Doe</cas:lastname>
        <cas:title>Mr.</cas:title>
        <cas:email>j...@example.org</cas:email>
        <cas:affiliation>staff</cas:affiliation>
        <cas:affiliation>faculty</cas:affiliation>
      </cas:attributes>

<cas:proxyGrantingTicket>PGTIOU-84678-8a9d...</cas:proxyGrantingTicket>
    </cas:authenticationSuccess>
  </cas:serviceResponse>

This doesn't seem to do it for our CAS 5.0:
<AsyncLogger name="org.apereo" level="debug" additivity="false"
includeLocation="true">

I'm trying to troubleshoot one of our clients wrestling with their OnBase
configuration. They are unable to get their required username attribute,
and I can see from our logs they're using /p3/serviceValidate. Some of the
logical looking attribute mappings in their config haven't been successful.
I'm hoping if we can provide an example of an actual response to
their /p3/serviceValidate this will provide clarification, or at least
solid data they can use for a support ticket with the vendor.

--
Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu> :: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum