We are currently looking to host our CAS server off-site.  We are a fairly
small community college that has not had to resort to load balancing.
 We're looking for a host that is fairly inexpensive and reliable that we
can easily manage, but still have the flexibility to make changes to CAS.
 Does anyone have any suggestions for hosting providers?

Our CAS install is a Linux install that authenticates with Active
Directory.  So we are planning on putting an AD server that syncs with our
local servers and then direct CAS to it.  We were possibly thinking of
setting up a Samba 2 server to handle AD users.  How did you handle such a
migration?

I'm curious what everyone else has done.  Any help is appreciated.

Stefan Holodnick
Online Services Developer
stefan.holodn...@kirtland.edu
989-275-5000x458