I have a CAS server on 3.5.2.1 and am upgrading it to 4.0.  In my
deployerConfigContext.xml I have the following beans defined:

                <!-- This ldapAuthHandler bean used to be of type
org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler prior to trying to
upgrade... -->
                <bean id="ldapAuthHandler"
class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler">
                                <!-- several other properties here, omitted for
brevity -->
                                <property name="contextSource"
ref="contextSource" />
                </bean>

                <bean id="contextSource"
class="org.springframework.ldap.core.support.LdapContextSource">
                                <!-- lots of stuff -->
                </bean>

When I deploy this I get a runtime classpath saying that
"org.springframework.ldap.core.support.LdapContextSource" doesn't exist. I
looked at my pom.xml and see:

                <dependency>
                                <groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>
                                <artifactId>cas-server-support-ldap</artifactId>
                                <version>${cas.version}</version>
                </dependency>

So I go into my local ~/.m2 cache and find cas-server-support-ldap's pom.xm;
and I *don't* see it pulling in:

    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.springframework.ldap</groupId>
        <artifactId>spring-ldap-core</artifactId>
        <version>2.0.2.RELEASE</version>
   </dependency>

...like I expected it to (this was the behavior with 3.5.2.1).  This explains
why the upgrade to 4.0 is breaking, but for the life of me I can't find a good
working example of LDAP-based auth in CAS 4.0. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!