Hi All,

I'm new to CASPER/ROACH boards and so apologies if this is obvious.  We are
hoping to build a simple 2-channel correlator  with a fairly high
bandwidth.  We are in the process of ordering a ROACH-1 board and I was
thinking of also purchasing the ADC1X5000-8 ADC - A few questions:

1) Should I even be looking at an ADC1X5000-8 for use as a correlator?
2) I believe I need the DMUX 1:2 version to work with ROACH-1 board - is
that correct?
3) I should be able to run 2 channels at 2.5GHz 4bits with a single board -
correct?
4) If I wanted to could I purchase another ADC1X5000-8 and try and run with
5GHz bandwidth on each channel using the ROACH-1?

Best regards,

Ross

--
Ross Williamson