Still I am getting the same issue even I kept the connection open to port
7147.

Trying 192.168.100.196...
Connected to 192.168.100.196.
Escape character is '^]'.
#version memcpy-88-g38ad77a-dirty
#build-state 2013-04-11T11:50:43
#log info 114991 raw new\_client\_connection\_192.168.100.1:46250
#client-connected 192.168.100.1:46250

In [1]: import casperfpga

In [2]: fpga = casperfpga.CasperFpga('192.168.100.196')
WARNING:casperfpga.transport_katcp:192.168.100.196: no ._stream instance
found.

In [3]: fpga.upload_to_ram_and_program('pocov64_2019_Apr_04_1337.fpg')
RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-3-6c690f66cd1e> in <module>()
----> 1 fpga.upload_to_ram_and_program('pocov64_2019_Apr_04_1337.fpg')

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/casperfpga/casperfpga.pyc in
upload_to_ram_and_program(self, filename, port, timeout, wait_complete)
    200         """
    201         rv = self.transport.upload_to_ram_and_program(
--> 202             filename, port, timeout, wait_complete)
    203         if filename[-3:] == 'fpg':
    204             self.get_system_information(filename)

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/casperfpga/transport_katcp.pyc in
upload_to_ram_and_program(self, filename, port, timeout, wait_complete)
    462         if request_result != '':
    463             raise RuntimeError('progremote request(%s) on host %s
failed' %
--> 464                                (request_result, self.host))
    465         # start the upload thread and join
    466         upload_queue = Queue.Queue()

RuntimeError: progremote request(Request to client 192.168.100.196 failed.)
on host 192.168.100.196 failed

Thanks & Regards
Nikita Rathore