From: Tim McQuade <tmcqu...@nfsmith.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 11:18
Subject: RE: mellanox switch
To: Jack Hickish <jackhick...@gmail.com>

Hey Jack,

OK just hung up with my customer.  They say they are still consuming these
but their volume has switched over to 32-ports.  This is slowing down their
current consumption so they would consider moving them, but won’t take a
huge hit on them.

The best pricing would be ~$6,000 each.  This is all new/factory
sealed/full warranty

If you have any luck, let me know.

Cheers!

*TIM MCQUADE*
Trading Manager - A&D

[image: http://cdn.smithweb.com/signatures/smith-box-sig.gif]
<http://www.smithweb.com/>

T: +1212-402-0524 <+1212-402-0524>
M: (516) 647-9901 <(516)%20647-9901>

*E: tmcqu...@nfsmith.com <tmcqu...@nfsmith.com>*

[image: http://cdn2.smithweb.com/email/signatures/whiteline.gif]

*www.smithweb.com <http://www.smithweb.com>*

One Penn Plaza
250 West 34th St.
Suite 4720 | New York, NY 10119 United States

*Cage Code 4N5B6*

[image: http://cdn.smithweb.com/signatures/cert-logos-military-team.png]