Hi,Jack

    I encounted  a problem on compliing C++ code in RAOCH2.

   The C++ files can be 'make' in ROACH1 by g++ complier.When I  moved these
C++ files to RAOCH2,and want to make those C++ files and encounter a error. It
indicated that there is no g++ command on  ROACH2. The gcc version of ROACH2 is
4.4.5 (Debian 4.4.5-8) and no g++ complier in ROACH2.

    The PowerPC of ROACH2 is little endian. From internet,I can not find
suitable g++ version for ROACH2. So how to install g++ on RAOCH2? Is there any
other path to solved it? Thank you!

   Attachment is  the C++ files and Makefile (From MUSIC poject)

Cheers!

ZHANG Laiyu
Phone(China)       010-88236415
Cellphone(China)   13681385567
E-mail:            zhan...@ihep.ac.cn
Address:           19B Yuquan Road,Shijingshan District,Beijing,China
Department:        Center for Particle Astrophysics
Office:            Astrophysics Building 205
Institute of High Energy Physics, CAS
web: http://www.ihep.cas.cn