Dear CASPERites,

Is there a place where research (papers) related to CASPER hardware
design/programming is curated? We, as the digital design group of the
University of Chile, would like to add our research output to that place if
exists. The only thing I could find was the paper list of the CASPER
website (https://casper.ssl.berkeley.edu/wiki/Papers), but I'm not sure if
it is still active, and open to the whole community.

Regards,

Franco Curotto