Hi William,

Thanks for your email. The Red Pitaya is running a Linux OS, so you should
easily be able to add data to the SD card via the OS. You can get access to
the Red Pitaya by typing the following:

ssh root@rp-fxxxx.local where, Xxxx is defined on the Ethernet RJ45
connector of your Red Pitaya. The password is "root". I often copy my fpg
file to the SD card and configure the Red Pitaya that way. If there is data
from the Zynq PL (programmable logic) region that needs to get stored then
it will first need to be sent to the processor system (PS) of the Zynq. The
Toolflow only supports BRAM, snapshots and software registers at the
moment. No streaming is supported.

There is only a USB interface on the 125-14 and not 125-10. The USB,
volatile memory and SD interfaces directly with the PS. The PL interfaces
with the PS via the AXI bus.

The Busy Week team have done some great work on the Red Pitaya and the
Toolflow is available on casper-astro/mlib_devel (merge staging 2019). It
will be integrated into casper-astro-soak-test at some point. The
casper-astro/tutorials_devel (workshop2019) has some great tutorials on the
Red Pitaya.

Shout if you need more help or not sure of what I am talking about :).

Kind regards,

Adam