Thanks for the interest, Gustavo.  Both the slides and the videos will be
posted. It will take a little time to put the package together. The slides will
likely go up first, there is some editing of the video material needed.  Also,
we need to confirm that no-one objects to having their material posted. Just
give it a couple weeks. I’ll be sure to let everyone know when the material
goes up. Thanks very much, Jonathan Weintroub