Hello again....
and well, apparently between uploading and downloading versions I have lost
the control between permissions and versions, now I don't know where it is
good, so I will start a clean installation from scratch, in the minimum
error that I stopped I will let you know to be To the.
Thank you!..
and I only tell you, I will start with 16.04 LTS.
Matlab 2013b.
xilinx 14.7 ISE.
following the following manual:
https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/How-to-install-Matlab.html