Hi Will,

I am glad you came right. Just so you and others know.

1) The casperfpga repo to use with the latest and greatest commit.
https://github.com/casper-astro/casperfpga/tree/tutorial2019 (git hash:
08f8f7b17b). This will be merged to master at some point.
2) The mlib_devel repo has since been updated with many python3 updates.
The tutorial uses:
https://github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel/tree/8be20498c63b1667760fa3a3dc35fd667837dc59.
The latest and greatest is:
https://github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel/tree/casper-astro-soak-test.
Yes, these will be merged to master at some point.

It should also be noted that we are now using a python virtual environment
for the toolflow. The toolflow now supports python3 and casperfpga supports
Python 2.7 - this is being addressed and in the next few months will
hopefully support Python 3 since Python 2.7 is no longer being supported.
The structure of the tutorials_devel repo has been changed and should be
much easier to install and setup - just follow the documentation in:
https://github.com/casper-astro/tutorials_devel/blob/workshop2019/README.md.
We are in the process of updating the ReadtheDocs to reflect the latest
changes - we thank you for your patience.

This is how to setup a virtual environment, which will be added to
ReadtheDocs.
https://gist.github.com/frfahim/73c0fad6350332cef7a653bcd762f08d.

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za