Dear Casperites,

I am trying to make a 4-element interferometer at L-band (bandwidth 300
MHz) on a ROACH2 Board which has 2 x 5Gsps (ASIAA) ADC boards. I
successfully compiled and tested a 2-element interferometer, through drift
scans of the sun, and it yields fringes as expected.

However, I have not been able to replicate these fringes with a 4-element
design, so I started testing a 2-element correlator using two different
ADCs on the same ROACH2. I was earlier using a software synchronization, as
suggested in the tutorial.

Could you please guide me on how to synchronize the two cross ADC of the
same ROACH2 Board so they can be in sync with the FPGA clock (150MHz) which
is taken from one of the ADC clocks (adc0 in my case). We have used two
ADC1x5000-8 of the board for the experiment. We noticed the two sync port
on the Board and as mentioned on the Casper site we had synchronized our
ADC by 1pps signal and also by software. I have attached the results.

My question is how to synchronize these two ADC by a pps signal and also do
we need to synchronize the cross ADC of the same Board when working for
correlator. In my case, I had the same results for synchronized and
unsynchronized ADC.
 Synchronization of two cross ADC
<https://docs.google.com/a/iiti.ac.in/document/d/1fdzVWFTYx55IftxvvgSxvJfFk9x1Q89-Gum2iukoVpo/edit?usp=drive_web>

--