Hello,

I'm trying to modify the AsiaA ADC5g source code for the ROACH2 (Matlab
2012b, ISE 14.7) to be able to access the adc reset pin on the ADC boards
from the FPGA fabric.

However, whenever I try to compile a design, I get simulink errors where
the components under the Software Registers keep getting
removed/disconnected.

I think this may be a Simulink Library-link problem - any advice on how to
fix this? Is there a specific sequence of breaking library link, modifying
source-code, restoring library link, etc... that I need to do?

Thank You,
Luke Hawkins