Hi All,

Thanks everyone for all the excellent advice!
I think we are going to try the 14-bit Red Pitatya for this, and just work
to the highest frequencies that we can achieve with the ADCs in the Nyquist
limit (namely 62 MHz).
I might eventually have a go at interleaving the two ADC channels to double
the sampling.

I'll update CASPER with any interesting results from this in the future.

Best wishes,
Colm

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 at 06:05, Mugundhan vijayaraghavan <
v.vaishnav151...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Tavi,
>
> There are implementations of red pitaya as a SDR by Pavel Demin, but the
> max. bandwidth (that he has implemented) is about 2.5 MHz and also is
> limited in tuning range.
>
> Yes, using SDRs is another option. LimeSDR is a possible candidate which
> gives tunability and max. instantaneous bandwidth of ~ 60 MHz. It also has
> an Intel (Altera) FPGA, which people have tried to program to do some DSP
> as well.
>
> So this is a good suggestion.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mugundhan

> https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/casper/CAD560xnA8fo4sDZnzP%2BuvmO%2BbPahiau-xCOhEt%3DRdUV6tfsgiw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/casper/CAD560xnA8fo4sDZnzP%2BuvmO%2BbPahiau-xCOhEt%3DRdUV6tfsgiw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

*Dr Colm Bracken*
Lecturer
Maynooth University Experimental Physics

Maynooth University, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland.

T: +353 1 708 3641
E: colm.brac...@mu.ie W: www.maynoothuniversity.ie

Follow my work on https://nuim.academia.edu/ColmBracken

And