hi jeb,

regarding your ZCU111 RFDC question:
here's some info that might be helpful from wei liu, cc'ed on this.
btw, wei liu recently made casper yellow blocks for the ZCU111 ADC's.
he's now working on ZCU111 yellow blocks for 1, 10, and 100 Gbit ethernet.

from Wei Liu:
--------------------

I didn't get the keyError: ‘C_Sysref_Master’ before,
but I had the board locked up issue before.

what I would suggest is
(1) check his block design in vivado and confirm the 'phys_addr' and
'addr_range'
of RFDC core are correct.
When the 'phys_addr' was incorrect, and I was trying to configure the RFDC
core, I got my zcu111 locked up.
(2) make sure the data width of the HPM interface on the MPSOC core is
128bits instead of 32bits.
I'm not sure whether his issue is caused by this setting, but the data
width should be 128bits.
All Xilinx IP cores with AXI4 interface have 32bits data width, so I set
the data width of HPM interface on MPSOC to 32bits,
but the system can't work until I change the data width to 128bits.

Best,
Wei