Hi Mutsuo,

There was a small team that added support for the first 2 red pitaya boards
to be used as cheap tutorial hardware for evaluation of the CASPER tools.
The nature of CASPER is one of open-source and collaboration.
Unfortunately many of us won't have the time to focus on making a port for
the latest Red Pitaya, but we would certainly be able to point you in the
right direction and assist with any questions you have with regards to
adding support for the latest Red Pitaya board.

AT first glance, it looks like the FPGA is just the Zynq 7020 SOC rather
than the 7010. This will mean that the STEMlab 125-14 will work for the
STEMlab 125-14-Z7020 with a simple change to the target fpga. As for adding
sata sync support, you would need to examine how that is implemented and
possibly create a yellow block or include it into the board support
package.

Hope this helps and points you in the right direction.

Regards

Wes