Hi June,

Over what ethernet interface are you connecting to the SKARAB? 1GbE or
40GbE. IIRC the boot firmware comes with both a 1gbe and 1 of the 40gbe
interfaces built in. The designs you mention would only have the 1 or more
40gbe ethernet interfaces included. You would see the symptoms you are
describing if you initially connect via 1gbe and then it is not included in
the uploaded design.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Wes