Good day all.

There are many forks of CASPERFPGA floating around the community and we are
embarking on an effort to merge them into the main repository, to create
one branch to rule them all.

If you have branches that you think should be included in this merge please
let me know and Ill add them to the list.

Thanks for all the continued development and collaboration.

Regards

Wesley New
SARAO