hi parham,

one way to do this would be to buy a switch with a 100Gbit port, and a
10Gbit port.
but this would cost about $1K for the switch, and you'd need to purchase a
pair of 100Gbit transceivers and cable.

another way is to buy a 100Gbit NIC, and throw away your 10Gbit NIC, but
this has a similar cost.

another way, but this might take a bit of work, and you'd have to check
with casper experts first,
is to use the casper 40Gbit link, which is composed of four 10Gbit links,
you can buy an inexpensive cable which breakout out a QSFP28 into four SFP+
connectors.

best wishes,

dan