From: bounce-47216061-3494...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-47216061-3494...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Linda Orkin
[wingmagi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:37
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L; cny-naturalhist...@darkstar.cortland.edu; NYSBIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] OT: Guide to Birding in the Cayuga Lake Basin article

For those who may be interested, Sue Heavenrich has written an article about
this Guide and it appears in this week's Tompkins County Weekly.  A good
overview of the book. Here is a link to the pdf page.

http://www.tompkinshosting.com/tompkinsweekly/TompkinsWeekly120409.pdf

Also, she had emailed me with the following request which I forward in the
event that someone may wish to help her with this. I am reluctant to just give
out names of people to her without some expression of interest beforehand. If
anyone does want to take this on, please email me and I will put you in touch
with her.

Now I have another question for you - or maybe I already asked it & we didn't
have time to explore:
Does anyone in the club have bird count numbers or data that might show
whether/how bird populations have changed over past 35 years? Am working on
something re: climate change & bird range expansion or northward expansion....
~Sue

Thanks in advance if  you can help out.

LInda Orkin
Ithaca, NY