From: bounce-58971037-3494...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-58971037-3494...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Chao
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 8:32 AM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Sapsucker Woods, Sun 5/20

Evidence of migrant songbirds was extremely low in Sapsucker Woods on Sunday
morning.  I found only one bird that's not a likely breeding species - a male
CANADA WARBLER along the road, offering some fine viewing north of the gates
and across from the orange hydrant.  A few years ago, a Canada Warbler stayed
in this very location for a few weeks into at least early June, but today's
bird seemed much more intent on foraging than defending a territory with song.

Mark Chao

Subscribe, Configuration and
The Mail