From: ccie_rs-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_rs-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Rick Mur
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:27 AM
To: Steve Shaw
Cc: jmangaw...@gmail.com; ccie_rs@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_RS] My lab v4.0 experience,for those of you
dying to know

Great feedback!!  I hear that the lab is quite fair from most people. I
guess it's just the new environment and way of working which causes too
much stress or confusion. I think Cisco did a great job in making it a
fair exam, which focuses way more on the core technologies and
troubleshooting than just knowing every stupid little command :-)

I'm convinced that you will pass the next time! Keep up this spirit!

--

Regards,

Rick Mur
CCIE2 #21946 (R&S / Service Provider)