Thank you for sharing your 4.0 lab experience.  I know I've been
incredibly curious about what they have changed so this was helpful.
One thing that you (and others) have mentioned about the exam that I
don't care for is the lack of a printed lab manual.  I like that they
have a large monitor, but if they are going to take away the printed
manual I'd rather have two monitors.  One for the PDF and one for the
exam itself.  At the very least they should give those of us raised on
hard copy the option of getting a printed manual.
www.ipexpert.com