Hi Ahmed,

Please take 3 seconds to look on the list, there are massive topics about this.
It should be fixed in the next 24 hours.
And yeah the login page changed, you might want to take a look at the rest as
well, since the entire site has been changed :-)

--
Regards,

Rick Mur
CCIE2 #21946 (R&S / Service Provider)