Thanks Joe for reply , I suggest this additional option (direct download)
because at least this give user to save shipping cost etc.
most of the countries has better internet conntion so may be 18 GB not a big
deal. it can be break into smaller part not ONE big file.

so let say if I am studying OSPF then I can go to ipexpert and just download
OSPF video once I done with I can download additional video as per my study
progess.

it is not all about saving cost but give user additional feature and quick
update.

Cheers
Amit Chopra

www.ipexpert.com