Dear CCP4 users,

I'm looking for the diffraction image viewer, which will be able to
display of resolution circles and export it to new image. I tried use
idiffdisp, but after choose of the "Show/clear resolution circles", there
is no action. Images were collected using Rayonics MX-225 detector - maybe
detector format is a problem?

Best regards,

Rafal

|----------------------------------------------|
|Rafal Dolot, Ph.D.                            |
|Polish Academy of Sciences                    |
|Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies|
|Department of Bioorganic Chemistry            |
|Sienkiewicza 112                              |
|90-363 Lodz, Poland                           |
|Phone: +48(42)6803215                         |
|Cell:  +48 502897781                          |