Hi,

Swedish radio is currently doing a short series of programmes about
crystallography and I just had the great pleasure of listening to a 73-minute
(!)  interview with Eleanor D about Dorothy Hodgkin. It was very informative
and complementary to the biography by Georgina Ferry. It seems a shame that we
in Sweden should be the only ones to benefit from this, so here’s the link, for
your listening pleasure:

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/460027?programid=412&playaudio=5135276

It may only be available for 30 days, I’m not sure. Apart from a very brief
introduction in Swedish the whole thing is in English. On the same web page
there is a 20-minute programme with soundbites from Eleanor and Elspeth Garman,
but that’s mostly in Swedish. Enjoy!

Derek
Derek Logan                                         tel: +46 46 222 1443
Associate Professor                                 mob: +46 76 8585 707
Dept. of Biochemistry and Structural Biology
www.cmps.lu.se<http://www.cmps.lu.se>
Centre for Molecular Protein Science            www.maxlab.lu.se/crystal
Lund University, Box 124, 221 00 Lund, Sweden           www.saromics.com