It is also possible that it co-purifies via a nickel IMAC column purification
step. The affinity of many E. coli proteins for such columns is well known.

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu