Several years ago I solved a small RNA structure by direct methods using the
CCP4 program ACORN, and built the model using Nautilus. This was with data to
only 1.25 Å resolution, collected at the Se edge, so there was no significant
anomalous signal.

I think that this worked like a charm because the crystal probably diffracted
to around 1 Å resolution, but due to beam line hardware issues, I decided it
wasn’t worth it to try to collect the higher resolution data.

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu