maybe a silly question it there a data base or other way to tell what detector
was used to collect historic data. Image header isn't hugely helpful
ESRF is all I know for the source but I'd like to know what the detector was at
the time... -  I'm talking 2005-2010

   Dean Derbyshire
   Principal Scientist Protein Crystallography
[X]
   Box 1086
   SE-141 22 Huddinge
   SWEDEN
   Visit: Lunastigen 7
   Direct: +46 8 54683219
   Mobile: +46731251723
   www.medivir.com<http://www.medivir.com>
This transmission is intended for the person to whom or the entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that any
dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately.
Thank you for your cooperation.