Deal all,*
*

I would like to bring your attention to

*32^nd European Crystallographic Meeting@ University of Vienna, 18^th to 23^th August 2019*

The 32^nd European Crystallographic Meeting, ECM32, will take place in Vienna, Austria, from 18^th to 23^rd of August 2019. The organizers of the conference plan an attractive programme covering the latest advances in crystallography and related scientific fields. We invite scientist to submit contributions of their latest scientific research and companies to introduce their newest developments. Join us in August for the conference and bring your kids! We will offer a dedicated accompanying people programme and a specific programme for children care and activities. Details how to register and submit your abstract starting 31^st January 2019 can be found on: https://ecm2019.org.

For a limited number of young scientists (age < 35 years) and travel costs support can be granted. The conditions and the process to apply for financial support will be announced on the conference webpage together with the start of the registration. The grant of the financial support will be decided by a grant panel.

Looking forward to having you inVienna,

Kristina Djinovic Carugo
(Chair of Programme Committee)

--
Department of Structural and Computational Biology
Max F. Perutz Laboratories

e-mail: kristina.djino...@univie.ac.at
Phone: +43-1-4277-52203
Phone: +43-1-4277-52201 (secretary)