Hello Harry
I used SRS 7.2 and 9.6 at a wide variety of monochromatic wavelengths for
resonant scattering (AD) studies. But I can imagine high intensity application
PX measurements were made at those specific wavelengths which you mention.
Greetings from Novosibirsk,
John

Emeritus Professor of Chemistry John R Helliwell DSc_Physics

> On 31 Jan 2019, at 18:02, Harry Powell
> <0000193323b1e616-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> This looks like it was on beamline 7.2 (which had a fixed wavelength of
> 1.488Å, according to an article written by Liz Duke - see
> https://www.ccp4.ac.uk/newsletters/newsletter37/11_beamline14.html); I can't
> remember if detector 421 was a Q4 or a Q4R, but (again, according to the same
> article) Daresbury certainly had at least one of each at some time!
>
> BL 7.2 was actually the only beamline at Daresbury that I collected my own
> data on (before I worked on Mosflm) - using an Arndt-Wonacott camera and
> film...
>
> Harry
>
>> On 31 Jan 2019, at 10:48, Dean Derbyshire wrote:
>>
>> huge thanks everyone.. what a response.  All good now
>> :)

>>> DIM=2;
>>> BYTE_ORDER=little_endian;
>>> TYPE=unsigned_short;