Sorry, I meant to write

Why are the values for R(free) in parentheses LOWER than R(factor) in
parentheses?

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
(214) 645-6383 (phone)
(214) 645-6353 (fax)

On Apr 16, 2019, at 1:21 PM, Diana Tomchick
<diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>>
wrote:

Why are the the values for R(free) in parentheses higher than R(factor) in
parentheses? I would not expect that to happen, if the same resolution limits
for the last shell are used for both values. And I echo the previous
commentator, please provide the resolution limits for the values in parentheses.

What exactly is R(factor) in this case? The R(work), or the [R(work) +
R(free)]? Please define.

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
(214) 645-6383 (phone)
(214) 645-6353 (fax)

On Apr 16, 2019, at 11:57 AM, Jan van Agthoven