Any dimeric tag should work if you add a long enough linker to satisfy your
distance criterion.

GST, for example. Download the coordinates and get a rough idea how long the
linker would have to be for your protein.

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
(214) 645-6383 (phone)
(214) 645-6353 (fax)

On Sep 22, 2020, at 12:08 PM, Srivastava, Dhiraj