Hi Armando

At the risk of appearing flippant, why not submit the sequence of the
full-length protein to something like Alphafold (readily available to all via
ColabFold (see
https://colab.research.google.com/github/sokrypton/ColabFold/blob/main/AlphaFold2.ipynb)?

I suspect that each of the two domains may be modelled well (provided your
sequence is less than 2000 residues, I think) and correspond to what you have
found experimentally, but the region between the two would have poorer
statistics (PAE matrix would show low values and lDDT would be lower between
the two domains).

An alternative would be to use one of the traditional homology modelling tools
like Phyre2 in “intensive" mode (which is designed for multi domain proteins),
but the results would probably not be as good (you can make of that what you
will); the advantage of Phyre2 is that it’s very, very easy to run (submitting
a job would take less time than it’s taken me to type this sentence), and has
very helpful user support (see
http://www.sbg.bio.ic.ac.uk/phyre2/html/page.cgi?id=index)

It would at least give you something to think about before spending time in the
lab.

Harry