Good idea, but amazon.com.be tells me -

"Actuellement indisponible.
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le
sera.”

and amazon.co.uk -

"Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.”

and amazon.com -

"This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose
a different delivery location.” (I’m in the UK).

:-(

I’ll continue looking for it. My emails from 2011 indicate that I was lent a
physical copy, and ISTR that when it came round to returning it, I was told to
keep it… so it should be somewhere in my “archives"

Harry